Foaming Scrub Sweet Scrub Body and Face Clarifying Sugar Scrub Sensitive Skin

$50.54

Shipping to United States: Free


Foaming Scrub Sweet Scrub Body and Face Clarifying Sugar Scrub Sensitive Skin

A sweet body and face scrub, for a soft and shiny skin!

refines skin texture by gently removing dead cells, enriched with jojoba oil, known to moisturize the skin
Suitable for all skin types even the most sensitive

Environmentally friendly product formulated with 99% natural ingredients (the remaining 1% being an ingredient ensuring the good and long shelf life of the product)

Gentle scrub for both the body and the face

* Store in a recyclable PET jar guaranteeing a long shelf life away from moisture and bacteria

Reviews (1)

Average:

Envoi rapide, produit conforme à la fiche. Hâte de l'essayer :)


Legal imprint